Unity Tutorial 3

 This weeks unity Tutorials were quite time consuming. I spent the recommend time limit 0f 190 mins or 1 and only managed to complete tasks 2.1, 2.2 and about a quarter of 2.3. I these tutorial we had to put together a game where a farmer or the character is feeding 3 animals food. we learnt about prefabs and also recapped on a lot of the information from previous Tutorials. The objective of the game is for the player to launch or eject a Sandwich to destroy the animals. We also learned about key presses which in this case is the pressing of the space bar to shoot out sandwhiches.

This week I felt a bit more comfortable then last im confident setting up a project oppening scenes and a assets. The C# coding isn't too bad either I haven't fully wrapped my head around it yet but im getting there. 

shorturl.at/uyCTX

Comments

  1. Loving the sambo man! Very nice indeed besides all the vegetables. Unity tutorial was a little long agreed but easy enough. I play the video on 2x and I fly through them. Will be interesting to see how I perform in Unity when I have no tutorial to follow! We shall soon find out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post

Alpha

Game Prototype