Unity Tutorial 02

 In this weeks unity tutorial we finished off our first project of driving the car this week we coded the game so that we could navigate the car forwards, backwards, left and right with the arrow keys on our computer. The tutorials were very good and clear at explaning how to do everything I feel like I would have been completely lost without them.

After completing that first task we were then give a challange task of fixing up and writing various code that allowed a plane to move up and down on the vertical axis and the goal was to be able to navigate it through a set of obstacle. The Task was not too hard with the help of the tutorials and previous knowledge from the project before made it pretty straight forward one part of it that caught me off guard was getting the camera to track the plane properly but when I watched a quick tutorial it all made sense and was plane sailing from there.

After only completing 2 tasks I feel like I would be comfortable navigating the software opening projects and assets. I feel like it will take me a bit more practice to come to grips with the code but its reassuring I can look back over the tutorials anytime needed.


shorturl.at/inpPW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post

Alpha

Game Prototype