Introduction Post

 Hello my name is Daniel Jupe.

I am 20 years old and in 2nd year of the Creative digital media course in TU Dublin.

My Favourite part of last year was the studio photography module. I enjoyed this module the most because I learnt a lot about lighting and photography and it was the most enjoyable for me.

To be entirely honest my goal for this module is just to pass. I haven't really got much interest in video games I will remain open minded going into this module but I can't imagine ill enjoy it that much so just a B or a C would do me.

In My spare time when I'm not doing college work or working my job I like to go to the gym, listen to music /podcasts, go skating and surfing for the weekend whenever I get it off.

I think my short term goal is to get through to 3rd year without any more repeats. in the longer run Id like to work with some company like red bull or some kind of production company to do photography and videography covering action sports, concerts and festivals. I also think working on music videos would be fun.

If it were possible id spend all my free time skateboarding and surfing something I would love to try is skydiving but not in a tandem I think that takes away the fun. going solo is much more appealing. I think one day illl probably end up getting a skydiving license maybe not who knows. its on the bucket list though.


My favourite movie as of right now is baby driver. I like this movie for its action, story and most importantly I think it has one of the greatest sound tracks of all time



My Twitter Task for this week

https://twitter.com/Juoe96192683


Comments

  1. Hey Daniel, its Ellen. I really enjoyed your introduction post it was really well written. I love surfing as well iv only been twice and the first time I got a concussion but the second time was fun once I managed to stand up on my board. I thought I would find it easy since I was good at skating when I was younger but no. Also the waves in Lahinch and Bundoran weren't very big so it was a struggle but it was still fun. I hope second year is going well for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniel,
    Really enjoyed your introduction post, I'm really into skating as well, I love longboarding and rollerblading I used to skateboard a lot when I was younger but I'm only getting back into it know. Photography and videography are two of my favorite things to do hopefully I can make it my job down the line, hope you can too. Hope second year goes well for you and you don't have to do anymore repeats, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Daniel,
    I also loved studio photography, it was very fun as we had so much creative control and alot of freedom with our projects.
    Glad to see youre honest about your thoughts on the module, i hope you do well and get what you need for a pass.
    Getting a skydiving license would definitely be an interesting life goal, but seems like it'd be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How's it going Daniel! Just finished reading your introduction post and thought it was very informative. My favourite module was Studio Photography as well, I had no experience with cameras and thought it was a great introduction. I still haven't been surfing and was in Bundoran in Summer and told myself I'd do it...but still didn't, one day! I think it's great you know exactly what you want to do in the future and hope you get there. Good luck in the rest of the semester and hope you've been good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Daniel its Mia here, I just read your 'Introduction blog' and I really enjoyed. My favourite module was studio photography too, before college I had never used a camera properly but for some reason I love using it now. I am a huge fan of baby driver I loved the movie and I agree the soundtrack is amazing its one of the best from any movie I've seen. I hope you're finding second year enjoyable, best of luck this semester!
    -Mia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Daniel, just after finishing up reading your introduction blog and I have to say it was really interesting to learn some more about you. I can agree with you on your favourite. module last year being studio photography, that was pretty fun to do and learn about. I haven't seen baby driver yet, I have always had it there in my mind to watch but just never got around to it, I might have to give it a watch some day soon. Anyways, best of luck with the rest of the college year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Daniel,

    I think photography from last module was pretty fun and a great introduction to the course. I'm also the same with this module even though I used to be interested in game design but since I'm doing it right now it isn't as great as I thought it'd be. Good luck this year and I hope you achieve your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Daniel! Good to get to know some about about you and hope you're doing well. I also enjoyed photography last year! Best of luck with the rest of the semester

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Daniel I also enjoyed studio photography, I didn't know how to work cameras was starting off and know a bit more know I actually just bought my first camera so I can practice with that. I also agree on a short term goal is to get through without an repeats. I can't imagine sky diving I say the fear sitting on the door of the plane before jumping would be huge but once go the views is ment to be so good, best of luck with this year - Niamh

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Daniel,
    I also liked the photography module from last year I found it very interesting and enjoyable. I also like to skate in my free time I find it's great for clearing your head. Sky diving sounds so scary but I think I'd still give it a go if I was given the opportunity. I hope you enjoyed this semester it's been tough!
    - Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha

Game Prototype