Game brainstorm



 For my First Method of brainstorming ideas I used the scamper method to come up with an idea of a game. I took the general principal of Subway Surfers: A game where the player is on the run from a train warden riding a hover board Weaving in and out of train and tram tracks.

For my first idea I wanted to do a similar game except swap out the train and tram tracks with a downward sloping road and instead of a hover board the player is controlling a skate board and he has to weave in and out of cars and obstacles such as cones and road blocks in order to avoid death. the game will get progreeesivly faster the longer the game lasts until the player eventually dies. I call this Game Hill Bomber

                                                                     shorturl.at/syETX

shorturl.at/aoFM2


For my second method I want to create a sporting game somehow so I took the Brainstorm approach. I Listed out some sports and the actions that occur within these sports and it looked like this

I would have liked to make a basketball game shooting balls into a hoop but with my limited experience with Unity and game design I opted for Rugby Conversion. The objective of the game is to score as many conversions possible and the kicks get progressively harder the more you score introducing variables such as wind and harder angles. The player will keep kicking until he misses 3 times. Then he will be out of lives  and it will be game over.


                                                                       shorturl.at/ciT38

https://www.malavida.com/en/soft/mynba/android/#gref

For my 3rd game design I did the scamper method. For this game the player is an olympic athlete and they have to jump over obstacles and hurdles running through differnt landscapes and scenes with the obstacles they have to clear changing with each scene e.g. Athletic track: Hurdle. Road: Traffic cones. Beach: beach balls. the objective is to reach as far as you can and collect as many medals possible.

shorturl.at/ltPRX




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post

Alpha

Game Prototype