Unity Tutorial 04

Whats up everyone welcome back to this weeks blog on unity. This week we were finishing off the game we started last week the sandwich missile one. In continuation of last weeks project we added some more code so that when the missile (sandwich) launched came into contact with one of the randomly spawning animals the object hit disappeared. This was the final part of this weeks tutorial and whilst it may have seemed small for some reason it was probably the most challenging yet. 

I don't know maybe its just me but I messed up a good few times on this tutorail and if you mess up in unity its a big time struggle trying to find out where you went wrong. I probably spent most of this lesson retracting my steps and re watching videos even from last weeks tutorial. But hey that's all part of the process we got there in end.

The second part of this weeks unity tutorial was a challenge I had a quick look at it and decided yeah nah this one ain't for me so im gonna take the L this week and hopefully bounce back next week.

Below is a picture of the game character stocking up on ammo.  


shorturl.at/hpqP2


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post

Alpha

Game Prototype